- Islamic clothing for hot and cold weather
- Prescribed swimming dress (loose, covering to knees)
- Be sure you have the proper swimming suit that covers to the knees, girls should have a T-shirt also covering the chest
- (Girls) Two scarves and long sleeved shirt for prayer
- Gym shoes (2)
- You should have two pairs of shoes (like gym shoes that lace), one of which can get wet and muddy. Flip-flops and shoes without backs are discouraged.
- Glasses strap if you wear glasses
- Several pairs of socks
- Notebook and pens or pencils
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- Plastic bags for personal laundry
- Sunscreen, insect repellent
- Sheets, pillow, blanket (or sleeping bag), and towels
- Water bottle
- Rain gear (raincoat or poncho)
- Money for the snack bar (Max. $20 recommended)
- Tee shirt or white clothing item for tie dying
- DISPOSABLE camera for picture taking is optional (NOT your cell phone)
- Any miscellaneous sports equipment (but not fishing poles) you would like to bring along.
Please label all of your clothing, shoes and belongings with your name.
Do Not Bring
- Excessive luggage
- Jewelry and other valuables and large amounts of money
- Anything on this list
DO NOT BRING EXCESS FOOD THAT YOU CANNOT FINISH ON THE BUS BEFORE ARRIVING AT CAMP. ANY EXCESS WILL BE CONFISCATED AND DISCARDED UPON ARRIVAL AT CAMP.
TOBACCO PRODUCTS, ILLEGAL DRUGS, FIREWORKS, GUNS, KNIVES OR OTHER WEAPONS ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. ANYONE BRINGING THESE ITEMS WILL BE SENT HOME IMMEDIATELY.
VIDEO PLAYERS, MUSIC PLAYERS, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, RADIOS, BEEPERS, CELL PHONES WILL BE CONFISCATED AND RETURNED AT THE END OF THE CAMP.